Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Brand new year
It's going to be 2009, and I am staking out at home. For safety my dears, I don't wish to be trample or pushed by everyone in town or anywhere else. I find home the best place to think about my new year resolution. Like come on, what is so special about a new year that you have to celebrate, the best thing is to think calmly about your direction in the new year. :D
But then again, I also believe the world won't last that long, with all the global warming, my older sister says it will die in the year 2060, I was thinking 2040. LOL. Come on, you see the weather is so unstable now. Sometimes it raining heavily, sometimes its hot like burning fire.
Anyway, enough about it. I am watching the countdown now, the channel 5, and knowing how to film this kind of live concert, I know its so difficult. I mean the people moving around, its difficult to follow them around. They probably didn't have enough rehearsals man. The camera man cannot catch the action on stage.
Well, since I am actually suppose to do this concert thing for my project, and its starring taufik -singapore idol 1, and kelly-superstar 1 (chinese), and taufik will be at vivo countdown so I am hoping to see him on tv, so I know what songs he sings? haha. apologise for the lack of this knowledge, not really a fan of him. But I do think he is a great singer, just that I never chased for his songs and stuff.
Okays, the last thing.
My list of the new year resolution.
1.) Learn to dance hip hop. - I do believe that stephanie (my class02) is credited to be the one who brought out this interest in me.
2.) Learn to play the guitar - influence from my friends and older sister. yeah.
3.) Study hard for my exams.
4.) Find a new job, hopefully media related so I can learn more.
5.) Have new resolutions if there is a need.
6.) To grow spiritually as well as mentally :D
7.) To make more friends and hang out with them. HAHA.
Yes, I need to reflect on my past!!!! It's 2009 now. Need to be grown up!! cheers. getting off to do my work to do well in my studies. Peace to all. Take care ya all my friends. Happy new year to you all.
I actually wrote on one of the balls in marina bay to wish everyone happy new year and to stay happy and healthy everyday! This is my wish to everyone. :D Healthy is important!!! Dun overwork yourself everyone. Muacks. Love you guys.
you know you love me. xoxo kel.
11:16:00 PM;