Thursday, December 25, 2008
Changes in the blog
hey guys, I did a few changes to my blog, it looks cooler to me. hahaha.
Anyway, Wen is the one who keeps saying it difficult to find me or keep track of where I am. Thus, the blog is here, so don't complain anymore girl. I will try my best to keep up with my blog. But its not like you do. :(
Today is Christmas Day, its such a slack day. All I have done the whole day is to do up this blog. But I like the weather, its so... Christmas-like. Cold, and nice to sleep in. I slept for very long last night, and I didn't managed to hear my phone ringing with all the smses.
But I did sms my friends to wish them merry Christmas like after church, which was 12 midnight.
And omg, my older sister is horrible. We went to church early and got seats, but there was the pageant going on. So I thought that we wear so nice take a few photos lah.
she is wearing the nice jacket that I bought her christmas present. loved it.
We asked our mum to join us, who I think secretly likes to camwhore too.
Then my older sister took my parents together.
At first, I thought okay lah, take a few, just for fun. Then she started getting addicted. Then she started cam whoring alone. Cause I couldn't be bothered to take so many photos!!!!!
wah. she is queen of camwhoring.
There you go.
*applauses to her* my older sister has topped my list for camwhoring. My younger sister who I thought camwhores a lot has apparently lost to the older sister.
Please note: There are many more photos, this is only part of it. And due to my older sister's lousy camera skills, most were deleted too.
HAHA. she so lousy with camera still wants to camwhore, the irony.
oh well, enough about talking bad about her, hehehe. I dun always do that, you know.
Well, going out soon to buy my christmas present, my older sister buy for me. The organiser. Yeah.
P.S. My younger sister gave me a flower-shaped ear ring. :D
cheerios!
you know you love me. xoxo kel.
2:01:00 PM;