Wednesday, December 24, 2008
christmas eve's fun.
hey everyone,
I have decided to start a new blog and write more often this time. This is like a new year resolution? Which is to improve my english?? And to keep in contact with all of my friends. I do believe this is a great idea!!
Anyway, today is christmas eve! Celebrations for Jesus will be born tomorrow! So what is everyone doing tonight? I do believe its the boring - staying out the whole night, walking the whole street on orchard. Well, what I like to do is, to open all my christmas presents - in the first place do I have any? Er. One.
Which is from my younger sister, and it was so obviously from perlini silver. And she said it is a ear stud. So I kind of know what my present is. So no surprise or fun from that area.
My older sister says she is going to buy an organiser for me, cause I pestered her to. So this is what I really want. :D
And I managed to get my sisters to join with me a dance lesson at jitterbugs. I mean they have agreed, but we haven't signed up so everything is not confirmed yet. We are planning to learn grrlpower which is a hiphop style for girls? Cool? hehe. Maybe.
I am so excited about the new things I am doing or trying to do. And I kind of got of the addiction of watching drama serials. Getting a little sick of it, which is why I am resorting to settling up a blog to type my time away.
YesYes, Since its christmas eve, I will wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - definitely happy one for me, except for the fact that when I get back to school, I will have many presentation. BORING life for me then.
you know you love me xoxo kel. :D
10:41:00 AM;