<body> <body>


Saturday, December 27, 2008
luck is in my way!

I realised that shopping after christmas day is so much cheaper, every store is either on 50% discount or 70% to clear their stock for the new year. So I managed to cliche a few good deals. Not that I have the money to spend in the first place.

Just that I needed to get present for wen's birthday. I got her a brown colour shawl, cause her friend said she wanted a shawl on her wish list. It's quite pretty. :D

Recently I have good taste or rather good luck as I managed to get a few nice items. Like my sister's jacket, very pretty. And now this shawl which I bought with a blue small jacket, also very pretty and its only for 5 bucks -my blue jacket. :D

Such a luck right? :D

Anyway, new year is coming soon. I have resolutions or rather plans which I am looking forward too. Hope that nothing spoils this resolution of mine.

Oh, but bad news about my dance classes, apparently need to sign up one week before the 8-weeks course starts. And the thing is the dance studio is close for the new year, and it opens one day before the course starts. How damned is that? Very, I am so close to going to dance lesson but now I might not be able to. *sobs*

I wish I have good luck for this. Anyway, we are going to check if there are positions left on monday, so wish me luck!

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

11:19:00 AM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +