<body> <body>


Thursday, December 25, 2008
shopping in town

omg, shopping in town on christmas is a bad idea, everyone. The whole place was filled with people, it was super irritating to be rubbing shoulders with those people that you don't know.

Well, my dad tagged along with us, and we went to eat at pepper lunch!! woot. It was delicious - it was actually my second meal of the day at like 5pm? lol. Anyway, after that we went shopping, we spent a lot sia! But I got my organiser, and a mango sweat pants. Super cool yo.

Anyway, I have to get back to doing my project, or else I would be barbequed meat when I get back to school!

I will attach a few pictures, it was taken these few days. :D cheerios.

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

3:43:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +