<body> <body>


Monday, December 29, 2008
wen's birthday party

On the 27th dec was lizzie's birthday, happy birthday liz!

On the 28th dec was wen's birthday, hehe, happy birthday wen.

Actually I wanted to bring my guitar to play her the happy birthday song. I am recently trying to learn how to play the guitar, totally still not skilled at it.

Anyway, I felt the party was quite nice, but I had to the wild one to run up and down. HAHA. I thought someone needs to be enthu about this party. Needs to hype up the party, but I realised that I was like laughing at myself, like anything that I said or do. Sounds freaky, but its more of embarassing. I swear I won't do this kind of foolish things anymore. HAHA. Okay, except if everyone is so lifeless lahhhh. :D

The party was quite a surprise to wen, I thought the party will be known to her very soon actually - cause I thought some idiots would say "Sorry ah jia wen, I cannot come to your party, but I wish you a happy birthday." those kind. But unexpectingly, no one did, till song wei call her thinking that we were together liao. lol.

oh no, and I do believe I have made another case of mistaken identity, songyong as songwei. lol, I said dorcas wants you to come le. SO embarassing. especially when he said " how is dorcas? very long never see her. Then I was like shit, mistaken identity. haiz...

I totally win hands down for mistaken identity. :D songwei with jiawen and this time songyong with dorcas - wait in the first place I dunno if its songyong, but I know its not songwei. HAHAHA.


School just re-opened, and back to the good old school days. I just realised that EMP is such a really event that we must carry it out, and it is to be done by 10 Feb, oh my.. i don't even dare to count the days myself. We must get about 16 o's school leavers.

Please those who can come help me!! I will blog about the whole event soon, the things that we have planned.

I am so going to freak out. My TVSM is due this friday- and so i have no time to celebrate new year. But its okay, I have my new year resolutions to keep me company, actually too many that I am not keeping track of it. HAHA.

My Gems is also due like 7thjan? DARN, how bad and more messy can this get. Well, gotta get back to my TVSM. :D cheerios.

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

12:04:00 AM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +