Wednesday, January 7, 2009
busy day
It has been a hectic day for me.
My new record for the amount of sleep I got for a school day. Guess?
It's about 2hours and 45mins. And its a new record cause I am usually a pig who sleeps at least 9 hours a day. But recently I am sleeping 6 hours a day. New life ahhh. lol.
I have like Events Management and Promotions test coming. And I haven't started.
Oh yes yes, Something that I must tell everyone and everyone must pass to everyone. HAHA.
There is this event upcoming which done by me and my poly friends. hehe.
It's called POPCORN!
When is it? It's on the 10th Feb.
What time? 2.30pm to 5pm.
Why must you come? Cause its fun and it will give a good experience about poly life.
Yes yes. All o's student this year please please help me tell your friends and pull them to come.
thanks thanks. :D
Anyway, gotta get back to my homework and stuff. :D
you know you love me. xoxo kel.
8:01:00 PM;