<body> <body>


Thursday, January 22, 2009
fantasizing

AM lecture was surprisingly funny. I laughed so much, because of mr yong. We were looking at advertisements that the media put out to increase their viewership - interesting I never knew this kind of thing. Shows how ignorant I still am. LOL.

One joke was that the advertisement was a lady dressed in her bra only, then he was like "It's very sexist. They should have guys in their underwear" Then my first thought was like "Are you gay?" Apparently one of the guys behind me voiced it out, but Mr yong didn't hear. HAHA.

Then the other one was the girl who was only 18 was naked, she kind of stripped while reporting the news. He was like " They should have choose her do that!" Then we were like "why?" Then he said " because of her physique!" Then I was laughing and laughing, its so unexpected for him.

Because the original mr yong thatI know, he never smiles, has no reaction, looks at us in a blur face.

But now, he laughes, jokes, smiles. A totally different person. Maybe just showing his true side, well he should have done it ages ago. I prefer this style of teaching, more open to learn and fun. :D

But one of his joke very lame, he said he never watched little nonya, but then he said " She should have ended up with my favourite character - Liu Yi Dao" LOL. Frankly, I never watched Little Nonya, but yet I know their character favourite lines. From all my friends. Actually it might just be lines that they like, I am not sure.

But Liu Yi Dao is "Ni yao sha zhu mah?" which means "you want to kill pig or not?" (in direct translation)

Singapore Flyer is currently shutdown, and I totally didn't know till today, which shows how much I am in another world of my own. I don't read the news either do I try to find out about it. LOL.

We were trying to think of media strategies for the shutdown, but of course I thought that they did a good job, I couldn't have done it better myself.

Exams are coming, and all the three major project which are BIG projects. One is filming a ten-minutes studio production. Where I am the director, so I have to talk a lot about the camera angles and stuff.

I was hoping to get the sound producer but then everyone looked at me when it got to director. I was like... okays. I guess I could try other stuff.

One is vodcasting, this one is quite interesting. We are using ratatouille as the visual, and we use our own voices as audio. So we could say funny stuff so long as the audio fits the visual.

Interesting but difficult to do.

The last one is a major event, at least to me, the biggest I have ever done. It's the event - Popcorn!
Which happens on the 10th feb. Just before all the exams.
Every week we have to something for the event like this week was sponsorship proposals to sponsor- ITS REAL sponsors, I keep having to delude myself that its fake. Cause I don't think we have the standard yet.

But yes, I really hope this event would be a success. I sincerely hope that we will score well for our event. Because we put in a lot of effort, but I heard what the other teams are doing, they sound more fun and more incestives. Ours is like educational.

Well, we are going to do some changes, so those people in our target audience, PLEASE come!
I am kind of begging already, cause I am supposed to do the outreaching, but yet I don't have a single people on my list who is confirmed to be there for the event.

Anyway, yesterday (22nd) is my dad's birthday!!! Today is wai fun's birthday!!!
Happy birthday!!! :D

you know you love me. XOXO kel.

11:50:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +