Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Finally, a free day...
Finally, today is the day that is project-free. LOL. And today I was let off early from my class, guess why - its a stupid reason.
The reason is that we had a fire drill at 2pm. FIRE DRILL you might ask, yes, that true. Totally unbelievable. HELLO, this is POLY le... Fire drill somemore, how old are we????
I wanted to dash lahhh, but then when my friends asked the lecturer, he said cannot go out. So we were stuck with the "fire drill". Lucky thing is after half an hour in the sun, our lecturer said we can choose if we want to continue class. Then all of us ran off, in fact everyone.
So I managed to get home at 3pm. The earliest for the past few weeks!!!!!!!! I was SOOOO happy. This might sound as if I have no life, but hey, I like it the way it is. I would rather life be slack instead of hectic till I cannot breathe.
But quoted from my lecturer who said it during lecture today, " On the outside, life looks like a storybook". And I was thinking "gosh, she makes sense!" Cause she was saying that other person's life may look glamorous, but you will never know what's inside. The hardship they went through. The reason why she said that is because she said character is being "trained" out of the person.
I agree to it, to a certain extent.
Today at commonwealth bus stop, I saw two kids - I don't know how old are they but they are definitely younger than me, they were wearing uniforms. Now, I know why my older sister like young kids. HAHA. But then the feeling was more like, I wish I were that age again.
But the way that they were talking, its proper english man. You know maybe I haven't heard proper english for a long time that why I have that reaction. Technically, I don't speak proper english, because I mix chinese with english and singlish.
I guess I have to do my best to STOP that.
Anyway, I saw this very interesting advertisement on the bus 106 on my way home, it was hilarious that I was laughing about it and I took photo about it. :D
This is part of the reason why being a celebrity is bad. Can see who it is. It's Rain. Actually the picture cannot be seen clearly cause I was sitting beside the seat that had this photo. But his eyelashes were extended and he has a little moustache. GOSH. I laughed till I got off the bus, which is luckily only a few stops away.
I think people on the bus were looking at me. Thinking "who is that crazy girl?" Thanks everyone but I can't stop laughing. LOL.
If any advertisers know about it, by media monitoring or what ever. Please take it into mind, that it wasn't me who did it, I just saw it. An innocent passer-by. Thanks.
I am kind of thankful that I am learning a bit about law. I mean I would complain that I would not need it, but then it will be useful in a lot of areas. But there are grey areas about things that can be said, which I am not sure whether I can or not.
So in a way, it makes you wary of what you can say or not. Good and bad I guess. :D
This is a photo that I took with wen in anchorpoint toilet on monday. HAHA. I think she likes taking it in the toilet cause I offered taking it in the bus stop. But I was the one who asked her to take photos, as it has been a long time seen I took with her liao. hehe. So of course must have some photos! :D
This is SUNRISE. The first time I woke up so early since ages, I woke up at 6.15 that day, because I needed to continue studying for my test. Then I looked out and saw this nice landscape that I took out my handphone to snap it. :D
I am a good photographer man. HAHA. Better than the rest in my family. Well, peace out.
You know you love me. XOXO kel.
4:15:00 PM;