<body> <body>


Friday, January 2, 2009
heygirlhey!

You know you should find joy in little things in your life, just like the famous thai beer ad- CHEERS!
That series of advertisements is really the best ads so far, all of us media comm students knows it man.
HAHA. Absolutely hilarious.

Anyway, updates on my life recently, I managed to chiong finish my TVSM project last night till about 2pm. I was actually on it the whole day. Imagine the hours I spent on it. This morning, I had to present it, and I guess it wasn't quite like I expected. That's in a bad way.

Mr Sng only asked one question which I felt I didn't quite do this well. It was about my auction, how was I going to do it with a crowd of 1000 people. Well, I kind of didn't thought through about it before. LOL.

A lot of small stupid things happened on me today. Like I fell asleep after my project meeting, while I was waiting for my dad. I accidentally drooled over my friends' paper. OMG that was totally embarassing. My friends were all like "you drool over the paper???" HAHA, oh well. I knew I would drool, but I was hoping I didn't leave any evidence. Then when I lifted up my head, the evidence was there.

DARN.

Well, things I am happy about today:
I managed to finish the presentation that I was dreading about - maybe cause its an individual project. Maybe??
Bought a whole set of contact lenses. HAHA.
Bought threadless tee on online shopping spree with my friends. hahaha. mine is about $16.50. My virgin try at online shopping spree. Or has it been second time, maybe the first is the fake eyelashes that I bought from raymond's sister. :D
Well, it was a good experience, seeing things online then choosing the ones you want. But the thing is that I am an impatient person at such things, if its things that I like, I cannot cannot wait. I will buy it immediately. hahaha. My personality at such times.

I am really losing my touch with all the recent songs. I haven't been listening to any new songs which is getting a bit boring on my playlist. Which is why I listen to korean songs nowadays. Slightly because of the influence of "We got married" - my current favourite, korean wedding variety.

"We got married" is the best!! Please any fans out there can totally spam wgm stuff or latest info about them, I would be totally delighted. HAHA. HyunJoong and HwangBo is my favourite couple. Maybe cause I think HyunJoong is too straightforward that he is hilarious. And he is cute in some angles. hehe. Not when he is einstein though.

Though credits to lizzie, because she is the one I get my wgm info from. haha. Sobs that the longest couple - Crown J and In Young are leaving soon. :( partially due to the contract i think?
Well, I think the next couple that I like is hwanhee and hwayobi. They are also very cute together, though not as cute as Joongbo. Anyway, enough about my wgm - bet a lot of people don't get what I am talking about.

Anyway, I got my older sister addicted to WGM as well. But its a pity there are no more english subs for the whole episodes. Yeah.

I downloaded quite a few songs during the past few days. like starting 2 days ago. haha. NEW songs. I definitely need it.

Anyway I will attach some photos that I stole from wen for her birthday party, those group pictures and us together. :D

I will also upload some pictures my friends and I took on monday at jurong point. Yeah. It was simple hilarious how they referred to the neoprint on the mrt, B was like "you know the photograph taken in shiney, glossy paper. How to split it up?" lol. Then it was like neoprint became a taboo word. HAHA.
Oh ya, record it down somewhere, the very first time I played taboo is like on wen's birthday which is like 28th dec '08. Yes. I know everyone played it before, which makes me a noob, so must record down how noob I am. :D

aiyo, cannot upload, will do it another time. Now I am tired, going to sleep. Nights my people.

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

10:52:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +