Thursday, January 15, 2009
hyperventilating about GG!
Today was a wacky day. Not really, to tell you the truth.
But I enjoyed myself in school today. Today was the due date of one of my projects. Gracias its over.
That's just one down. But still I am happy enough!
hehe. I was listening to the song womanizer, and I am reminded by Chuck Bass!!!! ahhhh.. so cute.. He is one of the character from gossip girls. His real name is Ed Westwick.
Talking about it, I haven't seen the latest few episodes. I kind of stopped after the season 2, ep 11 or is it 12. Cause I cannot watch it online. Couldn't find a place to watch it anymore. SOBS.
If anyone knows where to watch it, PLEASE TELL ME. I am missing Ed Westwick aka Chuck Bass so much!!! hahaha. He is so so so cute. You could catch the video of Chuck Bass with the song - womanizer as background on youtube.
He has the bad boy kind of attraction you know. HAHA. I don't really like the other guys in gossip girl, doesn't have that attraction - you know what I mean.
I also love Blair Wardorf, she is so pretty. Acted by Leighton Meester, she is so cute off camera. Not that bitchy like her character - Blair.
This is the whole crew for gossip girl. The foreground is my two favourite characters.
To tell the truth, I felt that the two of them should have acted twilight. OMG. I would die with happiness if they did. They are so compatible. HEHE.
And I feel Ed Westwick have the vampire (or rather vampirish - if there is such word) kind of look. HEHE. Right right? HEHE.
Most of the people like to comment on her clothes. Some are really really nice, but some of them she cannot really pull it off as well as Serena (Blake Lively). They should really get clothes that fit her, instead of just getting clothes that MAY look nice.
But I love the way Blair puts up her hair with her cute headband with the ribbon. I want to get one too. Er... But it might not be my style. HAHA.
I want to catch Ugly Betty next. Then Heros. I haven't watched those at all. I know I am very behind times. I will catch it during my holidays.
My friends says that pushing daisy is also not bad, but I kind of think its a little dumb from all the TVC.
P.S just a little titbit, my signing off is taken from GG (Gossip Girls)!!
you know you love me. xoxo kel.
11:51:00 PM;