Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I find this such a cute and lovable bear that when I saw it, I had the urgent to hug it!!! :D

This is 3D Magnet, its okay lahh, but I think it would a reasonable cheap valentine gift that I would consider! HAHA.
I find this really resemble wen! haha. She had one similar toy if I remember. anyway, when I see it I will think of her. HAHAHA. So cute too. :D
OHHHH.. this is the best, its very obvious. A person who like to watch the television very much!!!
It's me!! Or rather I think it as me, cause I am pig, and I watch a lot of television shows just like a TV. pig. LOL.
Then I found this fabulous shirt that can be a formal shirt and suitable for chinese new year! Idea? Quite nice right, but its a little loose.
OMG. SUCH A NICE PAIR OF SHOES. From converse! I want and will get it!! HAHA. Its quite affordable, only $65.90. DARN I LOVE IT!!! It's those tongue-sticking out kind of shoes, for other shoes I might not like it, but this! I will get it!!!!!!!!!
Mag and I went to queensway today, to get a pair of shoes for dance tomorrow. yeah. best of luck for me tmr, I hope I don't do anymore embarassing things in class! :D
you know you love me. xoxo kel.
1:08:00 AM;