<body> <body>


Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I know how I will die...

My sisters! They will be the death of me!!!

I totally cannot believe what they just did!!!! OMG. I will die of heart attack or blood pressure or anything that is related to that.

It's just shocking, maybe I haven't gotten over what they just did.

They bought a pair of shoes EACH. Not the cheap ones.

Del's one costed 91, Mag's one is 101.

Seriously, I want to be a really nice person to stop bitching about little things.

BUT my two sisters are living off my parent's money now. One is basically jobless, the other is working but not getting her pay. To think when I was her age, I was like giving my mum $50 a month when I was working.

Though technically, she will pass it back to me for my next month's pocket money. LOL.

The shoes are nice lahh, if I had another mood I might be trying to take photos of it first?

OMG seriously, the heart attack is coming. The one who is jobless has already created a debt for the family!?! Yet now, she can't find a job, and is increasing our bills and buying more stuff. GOSH. I will die now.

But I also don't get it, I feel the responsibility to help the family, by trying to be independent. But technically I am not. THE STRESS, its coming down on me.

And to think my sister say that she wants to move out, to get away from my parent's nagging? You think its possible? I doubt.


I guess I love comparing one person with another. If I compare my sister and raymond's sister - gosh the difference is so big.
Point #1: Raymond's sister is much independent compared to mine.
Point #2: Well, she pays for part of her house bills. My sister is getting paid staying at home. {irony. sorry.}
Point #3: GOSH. My sister cannot make-up. She needs lessons somewhere. Raymond's sister can do it very well. Sometimes I think I need lessons from her. hahaha.


Okay, I think my shock feels better now. I guess I cannot do anything to it. The most irritating is that I can't tell my mum, she will feel the heart attack too. My mum just gave my sister the money, and now its gone.

If I were her, I would kind of have a heart attack that I stop doing housework for a few days. But that's me, I don't know for sure what is her reaction. Bless God that its not something major, hopefully its just ringing in the ear from the nagging.


Other subject : Songwei
HAHA. I met songwei on the bus while I was on my way home. Now then I know that he walks from the bus stop at dorcas house to school.

Wahhhh... I was wondering if there are other ulterior motive for doing it (*wink wink*), but he says it to save bus fare. I know what everyone will say, well, its the friends I have.


Sorry for all the bad language (tenses, grammar and whatever), when I am thinking irrationally, the english gets all jumbled up.

Anyway, I had fun in school today, till I got heart attack from my sister when I just got home.

I will cool down soon. :)

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

5:47:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +