Monday, January 5, 2009
monday blues
Today I was having monday blues, I was thinking whether or not to go school or not. I thought of skipping school today as classes was short and boring. But in the end, I decided I shouldn't be so lazy. Yeah. So I went at 11am.
When my class actually starts at 10am. HAHA.
Tomorrow is tuesday and it means dancing day, I really hope I can go. It's just a little wish to learn more. :D
Anyway, I gtg do my project.
you know you love me. xoxo kel.
11:03:00 PM;
* PROFILE
Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August
* LOVES
sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.
will add more links in the coming weeks.
* SPEAK
* ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
* RESOURCES
layout:
+
fonts:
+
brushes:
+
+
image:
+