Sunday, January 18, 2009
mondays. haiz.
Today is AM presentation day, I had to wear formal for the presentation.
Being the last on the class list is such a tough thing, you get nervous over and over again and again. Then when its your turn, there is no audience. Thanks guys. LOL. But actually I think I prefer no audience so that I won't be embarassed in front of my friends.
I kind of told my whole class that mr yong is married. LOL. I only told liz and ned, but ned told the whole class. Then at the foodcourt, I kind of joked and said "Don't tell the vendors that mr yong is married okay?":D
I don't know why but everyone thought he wasn't. One of friends thought he is the loner kind then live in a dark room with a lot of smoke? LOL. LONER. But I was like, are you kidding me, he doesn't look like lah.....
Today I went to queensway to meet wen to pass her stuff and buy a birthday present for fun. yeah. :D
Will post pictures soon. Anyway, busy because I am studying for my test tmr.
you know you love me. xoxo kel.
11:54:00 AM;
* PROFILE
Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August
* LOVES
sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.
will add more links in the coming weeks.
* SPEAK
* ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
* RESOURCES
layout:
+
fonts:
+
brushes:
+
+
image:
+