<body> <body>


Tuesday, January 6, 2009
my first hiphop lesson.

OMG. I am really bad at dancing. That's my own conclusion.

All I can say is that I am the worst in class. Worse than my younger sister, and older sister. And they learn the steps faster than I do. :( Darn, I took awhile to adjust to the first few steps then I managed to get it.

But after that it went downhill for me. From dancing to just staring. hahaha. Cause I couldn't remember the steps. It was just disaster for me. HAHA. Then the song beat was so fast, it was really like going crazy. The song is "Rock-a-bye" by Black Buddafly. Tough.

And since its like girl hip hop, it involved a lot of the hip and the swing my head. And there was a lot of the half-squat.

It was fun I guess, but the irritating thing was my eyes-head-hands-legs coordination. Everyone who knows me well, should know that. I cannot do the iron and hammer thing. What's more with my legs and my hip.

The thing is when I lean to one side, I either lose balance or I cannot lean back to my other leg. HAHA.

I shall see if I can remember and type out the whole dance steps out. By the beat, but the beat is really fast in the song. Trust me.

-All in all, I learnt my lesson, I am bad in dancing fullstop-

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

11:03:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +