<body> <body>


Friday, January 23, 2009
my mistake

I made a mistake on my part, Mr yong is not married yet, heard from my friends who gossiped from another lecturer.

LOL.

Anyway, the child has no resemblance with Mr yong. Which my friends say is lucky. HAHA. They say its cause of his eyebags!! He has serious eyebags.

He could be the "head" of the eyebags gang, that karen, liz and me would join. I mean they said it as a joke before. I would definitely be a member. LOL.

For our law project which is individual, we would be doing on advertisement that are disturbing to society - the media industry.

More would be told when I START doing it. LOL.

Going to meet wen, waifun and dorcas liao.

Will report back tonight.

You know you love me. XOXO kel.

2:31:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +