Monday, January 12, 2009
my sister's 'o' levels
Today is the release of the 'o' levels results. Though it has been years when I got my results, but this year is my younger sister getting her result. Nerve-wreaking.
Even from my point of view, I was worried for her for her o's. I kept saying "when you get your results tell me!" like at least 3 times before I went to school.
And she got 14 points for L1R4. *HA. I am better than her I got 11 points*
Actually I am partially disappointed cause she said she wanted 6 As with so much energy. Where are the As? She had none.
But a little happy for myself, cause it means I did better than her! YAY! I am not the "not smart one" in the family anymore.
She beat me for her PSLE with 3 points that she was jumping for joy. When I thought she would be at least beat me with 20 points - I think I over-estimated her abilities.
I realised that I had a lot of stress that year cause my goal was to get about the same grades as my older sister which is 10 for L1R5. Which means top scorers in my school. Anyway, I felt that even if I couldn't get 10, I should at least get into a JC.
But then when I think back on it, that thought was stupid for education. After I got my grades, I thought to pursue the diploma that I wanted. YA.
Now, thinking about my diploma, I think I am a failure in this course. I am quite sure that I won't be in this industry, not cause of the hours or anything. I guess I am not that passionate about it anymore. But I haven't gone industry training, so I am not certain or anything.
you know you love me. xoxo kel.
10:47:00 PM;
* PROFILE
Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August
* LOVES
sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.
will add more links in the coming weeks.
* SPEAK
* ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
* RESOURCES
layout:
+
fonts:
+
brushes:
+
+
image:
+