<body> <body>


Sunday, January 11, 2009
shopping!

Today I went on a shopping spree with raymond.

First, we went to bugis to play dota-his favourite lan game. Which means that I got thrashed in it, and damn I hate to lose. Oh well, its not something that I will do good in.

Oh ya, something funny happened in the ladies. One lady tried to be funny, she went to cut all our queue then pretend that everyone is queuing for individual toilet -those kind of situation.

Then I gave her the "are you kidding me" kind of look. I was totally urgent to go toilet, and you know after losing all the games in dota, my mood wasn't that totally great.

Well, in the end, one of her friends told her to get into the line. So all went well, I tried to keep my face straight like as if I hadn't stared at her. haha. :D

Then we started our shopping spree - first stop was wisma astria, to see his lactose and see my mango at isetan. haha. :D

I managed to get a tank top from mango, which is one of the items on my wishlist currently. haha. YES.

Anyway, we went around to all the possible lactose shop in town. Like the wisma one, taka one, plaza singapura one and the marina square one. Which shows our route for the shopping spree.

And during that period of time, we went into every possible sports shoes shop, which is all on sales apparently. I kept a look out for shoes that I could wear for my dance class cause I cannot dance in my lousy canvas shoes -I can't tiptoe. It's an impossible task to keep my shoes on while I am on my toes. The back part of the shoes just slips off.

A exhausting day indeed. My legs haven't taken a break since 3, which is the time we started the shopping spree.

Our very last stop was suntec, we went to the 3 shops that we haven't been going to, and to carrefour to get drinks - we were totally dying of thirst from the hectic shopping spree.

And in fact, raymond only got one top from lactose, and I got one tank top from mango. That's all. Except one book which my sister, mag begged me to buy for her. yeah. that's all.

But the whole day I spent a lot on food, so technically speaking I am broke. HAHAHA. though my tank top, raymond paid for it. -Hey, he owes me that for christmas present, so there is nothing unfair about it.

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

10:45:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +