<body> <body>


Saturday, January 31, 2009
sit back and relax.

Went to unwind myself at the chalet. :D
Yesterday was quite fun, the people there are quite interesting. They are all raymond's classmates. This guy called khai has this great ability to make people bond. He can play the guitar and sing very well. So in one word an "entertainer" in the class.

Then I liked it a lot when we went bowling at about 2 plus going to 3. HAHA. So fun, I have been dying to go bowling for ages. Cause I haven't played bowling for almost a year. And indeed I was a little rusty. For the first two pins I scored the gutter, 0 points.

Anyway, we had two games, for the first game I got 80+, then for my second game I did badly, so I shalln't say what I got. LOL.

I miss the times I played bowling with my secondary school friends at kim seng plaza.

*SOBS*

OH. I got a little too tempted by boys over flowers, so I started to watch a bit of the first episode. HYUNJOONG. My hyunjoong. SO cute in the drama, but its really FAKE.

My dear hyunjoong, you definitely need some acting classes!
But since its your first time, "aja aja fighting" you can do better for your next drama.

Hyunjoong looks super nice in white tuxedo. So handsome.

I also liked it when he had to act like he just woke up, that was super cute. Totally like him, but its also quite faked. HAHA.

Yes! I am reading this book called "Kira-kira", quite a short book to read. But that's also the reason I choose it, cause I have no time to read some long long books that would take days for my current reading speed.

BYE for now.
you know you love me. XOXO kel.

10:33:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +