<body> <body>


Sunday, January 4, 2009
sunday sharing

Let me share about a little joke, one of the fathers from my church told everyone during sermon. This week's gospel is about the three wise men who saw the star shining so brightly which represents jesus. Then the three wise men asked Herod the king for direction during that time.

The father said what if we changed the wise men to women. Then two things would be different. One is that they wouldn't give things such as gold, frankincense and myrrh. The three gifts that the wise men gave, which I kind of agree. These things to a new born baby? How do you even use them? HAHA.

Another thing was that they won't ask Herod for direction. What a joke. That's true. LOL. But of course they are three wise men. NOT three wise women. :D haha. Of course its just a slight humor. But I felt it was an interesting idea. I definitely wouldn't think of it.

Anyway, these few days has been hectic for projects. Its all due in the coming weeks. Either this coming week, next week or the week after. So tired.

But one joyful thing is the dance lesson thing. HEHE. Today as we were doing our project at millenia walk, I managed to pull lizzie to go with me to visit jitterbugs. So I went to get the membership form, and booked three spaces - me and sisters. And apparently there is still space so I am so joyful! haha.

But for 8 weeks on tues I won't be free. And I hope my sisters won't pangseh me le. I am actually having a little cold feet about the whole dancing thing though, this is the first time I try to learn something outside of my comfort zone.

And let me tell everyone who it was, on tues- after my first try at dance lessons. :D

Yes yes, the pictures I promised.
Photos that I took with the people that I went out with on wen's bday.

This is a picture with wen.Anyway, my mum is like a small child. HAHA. Today was like throwing a slight tantrum about not being able to see the orchid garden at the macs in farrer road. So I was like "Okay okay, next week I come here with you and take photos k?"- the kind of pampering tone. HAHA.

Truth is I treated her like one.

Wah, this whole week I haven't seen one sight of raymond. And this month he is suppose to treat me to meals. Darn, I think he purposely don't want to meet because of this reason. HAHA. It just a joke. :D But its also mostly my fault, I haven't been quite free to actually meet up with him. Projects is the answer as to why.

I blame everything on projects.

Missing out on dates, lack of sleep and the list goes on. That's my most common excuse. :D

That sometimes I feel project is such an innocent thing to be blamed for. HAHA.

Well, peace and joy to everyone out there. :D

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

8:05:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +