<body> <body>


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today I saw another cute guy when I was going back home. LOL. But this time I don't know his age or where he studies, cause I only saw him when I was alighting the bus.
In fact, we were both alighting the bus, so I only saw a few glimpse of me. Actually I wanted to take the same bus as him, but I decided not to as its just too stalker-ish.

LOTS of due dates are coming up, but I grateful to all the lecturers who has postponed our CAs. THANKS.

I think my life is only spiced up when I spot cute guys when I am on my way home. LOL.

These few days, I have been surfing the net to search for advertisement that have "legal" problems in them, in term of for the audience to see them.

I really see a lot of disgusting ads till my eyes is sore, those that are so revealing, offensive ads. I would put up my ad soon. It's really a good topic to be discussed. :D

I am missing my GG (Gossip Girls) , Korean version of Boys over Flowers (MY HYUNJOONG-NA), all my storybooks, and many many more..

*SOBS*

you know you love me. XOXO kel.

9:41:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +