<body> <body>


Saturday, January 10, 2009
weekends - my current favourite days

Ahhhh... Saturday, today is the day for a break from the massive pile of projects and homework. HAPPY!! heehee..

Well, I realised I cannot type out the dance moves cause by its restricted by law. I just learnt it a few days ago, then when I knew it I was like. "huh? there is such a law?" It's like copyright law but not totally. So sorry. :D

Anyway, my test is coming soon, I have totally no mood to study. HOW HOW!! HAHAHAHA.

I gtg.. To cook my own lunch and my sisters. LOL. They are pigs, they slept in till so late about 11am. I was like... er.. yeahhhhhhh.. :D A! yo. (Crown J's signature)

you know you love me. xoxo kel.

1:33:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +