<body> <body>


Monday, February 2, 2009
controversial advertisement

Controversial? Actually there are many ads that are controversial, and are not good to be seen in consumers' mind.
So I still don't get it why they like to make these sort of ads.

I glad I finished my media law and ethics, its one down and the rest to come.

I believed I mentioned it before, there is practically no break to study for my upcoming exams. There is a study break, but that whole week we have to come back to school for some submission and make-up lecture. HELL, man.

I cannot cannot cannot wait for holidays to come. I can imagine now, all the things that I will do in my free time. hahaha.

*stuck in fantasy world*

you know you love me. XOXO kel.

11:29:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +