Wednesday, February 11, 2009
my EMP event.
For my Events Management and Promotions, we actually organised a real event with our own efforts - but only thanks to Ms Lum it was successful. I must say its better than I expected.
I think from our simple room, we managed to decorate the room quite well. The posters were at the sides of the classroom, to cover all the windows. :D
But we had a last minute situation which was that some of our students didn't make it for our segment! I was so scared that one of us would be marked down on this. Which is not fair for us.
This picture is me trying on lizzie's fedora. LOL.

This picture was taken before the students came, we were playing behind the room, just the four of us. LOL. When I first saw the picture I thought I was posing a "fighting" shot. Actually I was still pasting the garbage bag on the door, so I was holding onto the sticky tape.
Well, it was beeping who did the sef-timer, then me and liz just posed for the shot. Like a 5 second thing. Shir kept on moving beside me, then I was thinking "err... multi-shots?" Then she said "no lah, cannot decided what I should do." LOL.

This is a group photo after our tiring day with setting up for the event and tearing down in 20 mins, cause there was an exam after that. GOSH.

This is my TVSM group mate yo! LOL. After our big studio productions!
This was taken during chinese new year, before we started gambling. LOL. :P
Well, too much happened. So this is my latest update!! :D
Anyway, I finished my vodcast. It was quite fun. Those who don't dare to try it should try it, its a good experience. :D
Well... signing off....
You know you love me. XOXO kel.
4:30:00 PM;