Wednesday, February 4, 2009
podcast -I mean vodcast
I just opened a new blog which is dedicated to podcasting or vodcasting. I will put up the link to it soon at the sidebar. :D
It will have the previous works that I did. ermmm.. Actually maybe I will just put up the CA3, the vodcasting that we are currently doing. It will be done next week, so maybe 2 weeks later you would be able to see the link up.
HAHA. Today was so fun. I seriously didn't know vodcasting could be this fun. This sem is a great sem, I managed to find my FUN TVSM group. They are so fun to hang out with. We would just chit chat and hang out. I actually hope we could continue to do though we would be separating to different classes next sem. :( SOBS.
And podcasting was fun because akasha did the accent, then he accidentally laugh with that high-pitched accent. SO FUNNY. I couldn't stop laughing, I was like "don't delete that!". It was TOTALLY hilarious. I laughed till my tears fell out.
I mean even I am NOT that girly. Gosh. I don't even laugh in a high-pitched voice.
I ended up doing most of the voice-overs cause I did the script so I know the timing and the feeling to put in the voice. But mine was more serious, no accent in it. Cause I don't have an accent.
A few days before, I was trying to put on an accent, but I realised that I really have no talent in this.
OH. And I cannot lip-read, regardless how slow the lips move. I lost my talent in that area after primary school. Then celest today she kept talking to me that way, then I was like "er... yeah I agree" But of course, I didn't know what I was agree-ing about. LOL.
Anyway, though it was fun while it lasted, I am SO glad that its over. I am totally through with it.
Now the hell is still my EMP event, and my EOF test which is on monday, and I haven't start. Congratulations to me!!!! HOORAY!!!!!
I have the highest possibility of failing with this little time to study. Lucky I have a little confidence in calculations, except I cannot remember the formula. Which is equivalent to not being able to calculate.
I AM ADDICTED TO BOYS OVER FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HYUNJOONG AND KIM BUM.
Kim Bum is so cute too... I realised. Before boys over flower, I didn't know him at all.
GOSH, the best thing is he is only one year old then me!!!!!!! M y dream partner sia.
I wish one day when I go to korea, I will accidentally "BUMP" into him. Then we fall in love. HAHA. I am in dreamland. LOL.
It would be better if its hyunjoong!!! Though I don't quite want to snatch him from hwangbo AKA hwang-buin.
If I could get them both, wahhhh dreamland...
Soon, I will load the picture of all the characters of boys over flower...
Surprising the lead of F4, Lee Minho looks alike to Jerry Yan. I must say that his hair looks so much better than Jerry Yan one. Jerry Yan's one was disasterous, I was so happy when he changed his hairstyle to the straight one.
But I think Lee Minho also quite handsome. I think the group of f4 quite good-looking, except the person acting the Mimasaka Akira (MeiZuo). I think I shall not include any insults. HAHA.
Anyway, I will only continue to go crazy over them after next week, cause I have tests coming up.
I super miss gossip girls, I stopped at season 2 epi 13!!!!!!!!!! (Cause I cannot find a website to watch it, it was licensed at epi 13! SOBS******************)
you know you love me. XOXO kel.
5:38:00 PM;