Friday, February 27, 2009
Start of holidays!
My last exam ended on tuesday!! But I didn't think I did very well for that paper.
Well, its a LAW paper, though I can say that this or that breaches the law. But I am not very good at crapping or thinking on the spot, which is exactly what the papers requires.
HAHA. Excuses, maybe.
At first when my exams ended I didn't have any mood to play, partially because of the last paper. I didn't think I did very well.
But these few days I have been having quite a lot of fun. I managed to watch finish my delightful girl chunhyang AGAIN. And its back on the top of my list of must-watch dramas!! :D
And slightly because of my course, I notice all the angles and everything, other than some angles, I would think that overall its super good!! :D
I especially liked one angle, where chunhyang was looking for the person who gave her the gloves -because it was winter. Then Mongyong was walking past in the alley though chunhyang didn't see it. :D
That angle is absolute perfect.
On wed, I went with raymond to watch slumdog millionaire. It's a complicated story, but not that bad. Though I don't quite get it how they win 8 awards.
Maybe its the angle that they got of the whole picture filled with slums, that part -I believe -would be very difficult to capture.
But when the kids were growing up, the scene where they run about in the slums, that part had a lot of great angles. I think I like the little kids part scenes better then when they are all grown up.
Actually I realised I love all the parts where the kids acts, maybe its because they are SO CUTE?? I don't know, ALL parts when kids are involved. XD
On thurs, my older sister and I went to Kbox to sing non-stop for about 6 hours. HAHA. I realised one thing, I am tone-deaf and beat-idiot as well as pitch-dumb. Anyway in one sentence - I can't sing for nuts. :D
Today, I went facial with my older sister. :) But the lady says that I have a lot of blackheads, which I have to totally agree. SOBS :'(
But I know its the truth, though I was hoping she won't say it so bluntly. :(
Oh well. BUSY with having fun fun fun!!! :D
Though I haven't sorted out my year two stuff which I kind of promised to do it after exams!! :D Well, there are lots of things I plan to do this holiday, really hope that this holiday won't fly by me so quickly.
OMG, I realised that this coming april, I am going to be YEAR THREE!!! My final year in poly, I kind of like poly life, it is slack yet fun in its own way. I am still quite lost in what I should do in the near future.
I decided that I am not cut out for the media industry, so I am thinking of going to teaching - teach those small little cute kids, cross my finger that there won't be any naughty kids in my class. That is if I even go into teaching.
Recently watching Korean's Boys over Flowers, re-watching Meteor Garden (Taiwanese version of Boys over Flowers to compare those two I guess.)
I haven't watched my GG yet. Miss them so much.
Well, nights then.
You know you love me. XOXO kel.
11:09:00 PM;