Monday, March 9, 2009
boredom!
Holidays is the days that I have been dying for when I am studying.
But holidays are the days that I am bored to death when its here.
I haven't been doing nothing at all at home. Well, maybe just catching up on my shows and reading one book and playing online games and that is just about it.
I guess I am bored because I am not working? Still, school is going to start in a few weeks time.
Oh yes yes, I shall share about okto's "happily ever after" -an english series done by jack neo. Though I only watched bits of it, I missed the first few episodes of it as I was ignorant about it.
But I must say that the "Lonely Dark Knight" using a fake name to know the person that you like or love is being very cliche.
I really liked it that they actually show the reality of what really happens between a married couple. They suspect each other of having an affair outside - which breaches the absolute trust that a couple should always have.
And I liked the way the story was developed, how they actually love and care for one another. How they described love as a butterfly which is beautiful yet fragile. Which I guess I have to agree with it.
The part when Annie quits her job and is so lonely at home, where she calls Sean for a gazillion times, and how Sean finds it frustrating that he doesn't want to go home. I have to believe that this will happen between a married couple.
But I have to say that Annie and Sean are a much better couple as compared to the other couple.
Well, I applaud for the good storyline. Thumbs up for it!
Everyone should catch "Happily Ever After" if it replays again. It totally unbelievable the kind of things that happens between a married couple but so close to reality if you think about it.
Okays. The other show that I am still currently watching is perfect cut 2. I think their shots and angles are great, but I think that the perfect cut is better than perfect cut 2.
The second season's story is a little messy as compared to the first season. But I thought the first season was too short - 10 episodes only. I think that it should have been longer.
Well, I am off to watch perfect cut 2! :D
You know you love me. XOXO kel.
9:03:00 PM;
* PROFILE
Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August
* LOVES
sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.
will add more links in the coming weeks.
* SPEAK
* ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
* RESOURCES
layout:
+
fonts:
+
brushes:
+
+
image:
+