Saturday, March 14, 2009
Looking back at the past.
Sometimes I find joy in just reading through old entries of my blogs or diary. So I could laugh at myself. All the stupid things I have done.
I especially liked the ones that I was violent. Because now I refrain from hitting people. So it's like looking at the innocent me. :D
I have come to realise one thing, I really miss my school days, especially the period of the 'o' levels. I remember staying back everyday after school just to finish our maths homework. Or chilling out at the basketball court to look at others play basketball. -NOT only guys please. Mostly its waiting for waifun, but I still don't know why I waited for her in the past.
I loved those days, though at times it seems boring, but I wish I was back in secondary school. Monotonous but yet fun in its way.
I can remember the 'o' levels as the longest time I have spent in bukit merah's mac. Though I haven't been there for ages- 2 years? But I can still remember the place very well. If I go there, I will definitely think of my o's period.
Well, I should look forward to the future, treasure the past and live in the present. -HAHA, I made up one.
You know you love me. XOXO kel.
2:14:00 AM;