<body> <body>


Saturday, March 28, 2009
mario kart addict

These few days when raymond and I go to the arcade, we would head to the mario kart to have to challenge. But you know guys are always better at racing as compared to girls. So I haven't even won him once. sobs. -.-

I have watched the recent boys over flowers episodes with my younger sister. The storyline is the same as meteor garden with meteor rain. However the sequence is all jumbled up that you can never expect what is going to happen next.

Anyway they said that after the 12th episode, its suppose to be the second season of meteor garden, but the way I see they are still stuck in the first season of meteor garden with 2 episodes to wrap up. Surprisingly, for this boys over flowers I have totally no idea how they are going to end.

A sweet ending I hope. ^^

My phone bills shot up sky high, its $182 this month. So my older sister helped me check it out with the M1 service personnel, apparently they didn't continue my 3 free callers. And they said that WE are suppose to tell them that WE WANT TO CONTINUE.

hello. FYI I don't work in M1, how would I know about it.

So the service personnel also knows that so she suggested the best she could do was to give us a $10 discount for the next 6 months of my bills. LOL. not much a help - since I would not have exploded my bills if they had not helped me continue my 3 free callers.

Mag - my younger sister who changed to Starhub says that M1 anyhow bill people. And this is a very good example. If we are ignorant about their policies, they can anyhow charge us. RIP-OFF!!!

Sorry but this is a real-life situation, not a chance to talk bad about M1. Seriously, I would have loved M1 to bits, but this is not the kind of service I would expect from them. They didn't even asked us whether we wanted to continue our 3 free callers. In fact I think my mum said it, but then again I cannot remember if she did. :P

You know you love. XOXO kel.

11:18:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +