<body> <body>


Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Robbers

I have just finished watching Robbers- korean drama. The girl starring in it is from "My girl", and the guy I can't seem to say which drama he acted before.

I think he starred in "Snow Queen" and "The world that they live in", if I am not wrong. Anyway, he is ALWAYS pairing up with all the pretty girls!


The topic for bitching: My older sister.
My younger sister and I was bitching about her as she is not around these days. She went to KL with her ex-roommate to PLAY for a few days.

Come on. My older sister doesn't work, so all she does is stay home or go out to spend money. YET she steals all our clothes to wear.

Yes hey, we are bitching about her STEALING our clothes, especially our inner wear!!! She steals MINE!!! And we are not even the same size la!!!

Why are we so irritated about it? Because she doesn't ask when she wears it, yet when we wear HERS, she makes a huge fuss about it. If that's not enough a reason, then how about we wash our OWN inner wear and she wears it then make us wash it.

Thanks man. Then we start bitching about her freaking messy cupboard of clothes. She stays at home the whole day, yet her cupboard is a hell lot messier than OURS combined. Usually I have to admit to everyone that I am an unorganised person, but she is WORSE.

She has a cupboard of clothes yet she wears our clothes. The irony of it. For the trip to KL, she convenient just took my tops, because it was NEATLY stacked in my cupboard.

I bet a hundred bucks that she doesn't plan to clean up her cupboard. Or at least not anytime soon.

If it was my cupboard that ended up like that, I would also not be bothered to clean it up to tell the truth. Unless my mum nags like hell. LOL. :P And I already nagged at my older sister more than twice! :P

Well, my younger sister and I plan to clean her boxes so she would have the clothes she gotten from australia and then hopefully use her OWN clothes.

You know you love me! XOXO kel.

10:43:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +