Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A scene in the MRT train
oh no, I checked my facts out, the guy acting in Robbers is called Jang Hyuk. And I know why he seemed so familiar cause he acted in Windstruck - the first movie that I bought with my own money.
Plus the guy that I said who acted in "Snow Queen" and "The World that they live in" is called Hyun Bin. I loved him to bits in "Snow Queen" and especially the pretty girl who acted with him.
I watched "Snow Queen" a long time ago, its a really sad love story, but nonetheless sweet. I should watch it again if I have the time. Be warned to bring a tissue box with you when you watch it though.
My younger sister was saying that I should blog about this, cause I was just sharing with her about my trip on the mrt train yesterday morning.
There was this lady who was bringing her maid out for some chores, maybe the maid was new to the job so she couldn't remember things or details. This lady forced her maid to jot down every single detail of the things the maid was suppose to do.
It's worst then studying in my point of view, if I have to take a "lecture" on housework.
Besides the point, she wasn't talking in manner that was polite or anything, she was shouting in the cabin making a scene that everyone was turning their heads to look at that lady lecturing her maid.
And it was not like I was so free to look at her, I was reading my book so the noise she made was disturbing to me. I love peace and quiet when it comes to reading book, but no, she had to make a rack of tiny details in housework. When I am totally not interested.
I have a feeling she likes to attract attention to herself, a laughing stock for others.
She was scolding her maid that she had a diploma yet she couldn't remember things, then keep telling her to jot down. At that point I really wanted to slap that lady's face. Please lah, PUBLIC le. You don't want face, at least don't be a noise pollution to ME!! Somemore she looks down on diploma, I only have a diploma so what?
And as if she wasn't mean enough, she made her maid stand up halfway through the trip - and mind you the train was so empty that you could lie down to sleep, yet she deprive her maid of rest. So inconsiderate.
Then I saw this random guy who pitied the maid went to her and pat her on the shoulder and I think whispered something that I obviously couldn't make out. So the maid turned around to look at the guy who went out of the train door. Then the lady said "who are you looking at?" then the scolding continued.
This auntie opposite me was like looking at the lady then shaking her head then I looked at the auntie and agreed by shaking my head too! LOL.
This annoying lady then burst out in anger and said " I don't want to see your face, sit over there!" she pointed to the seat opposite her. I wanted to say "FYI, if you don't want to see her, why bother to put her opposite you, where you will look directly at her."
Luckily after that commotion, she had to get off the train- I actually wished to kick her out if she wasn't going to. Then she had to call her maid back to pick up all the things.
Well the bottomline to this is : if you want to have a maid, well deal with it!
It's only self-deserving if she wanted a maid. HAHA.
I swear I would have LOVED it if one day someone slaps her on her face to wake her up, making a public embarassment of herself and the way she treats her maid. She think that she study a lot, graduated from university, then can treat people like that.
You know you love me. XOXO kel.
6:49:00 PM;