Friday, March 27, 2009
sec sch friends gathering
It was about a week ago that we had our (partially) 2D gathering. Wow, I am haven't been updating.
Anyway about that gathering that we had, it was more of 3D meeting then a 2D truthfully. Because it was like Tuan Jiaw's that gang, a bunch of people that Wai Fun and I didn't really know that well.
I was most surprised to see glen, one reason is he grew so tall -damn did I just grow shorter? and he had grown some muscular according to wai fun. He was in army so he was quite bald. HAHA. But I have to say that although he was quite bald he looked better than other army guy. I mean comparing guys being bald. LOL. -so evil.
Darren as usual gave me another surprise about being interested in SNSD - a new all-girls korean group. 9 girls. He must be fantasizing about them. Anyway the song "Gee" is the only song I have heard from them, and in my point of view its not that fantastic because there are 9 girls singing. TOO messy.
I still love my SHINee. ^^
Anyway, the dinner I was sitting in and listening to the lame jokes between the guys. Some were LAME. Some were... well, let's not talk about it.
When they left they didn't even bother to say their goodbyes while they were walking to their lan shop. To play their left 4 dead. Thanks a lot. We won't even know if we will see each other again.
Anyway, we parted our own ways, went to get some ice-cream then went to the arcade to have some fun. Then I spoilt the fun by leaving early -cause actually it was 11pm when I left.
With some guys I don't mind staying out late, but I just didn't want to that day. So they send me to mrt station then went back to the arcade. Yup.
I didn't realise this, but apparently I think tuan jiaw's group dun like bock leng's group? Or somebody don't like somebody?
That's why the movies was cancelled then changed to steamboat? Or either bock leng's group only want to watch movie then tuan jiaw's group don't want to.
Anyway there was a problem somewhere. Wai fun won't tell me though she knows it. And apparently she said that someone unexpectedly became a gay, so I am suppose to sensitive about talking about it.
But I don't know who. Man, I don't get any of these news!!
I have been mapling recently, but I will stop soon to get in touch with my friends and to study some stuff. And catch up on my shows! ^^
You know you love me. XOXO kel.
1:33:00 AM;