Friday, April 3, 2009
^^
did I mention my gpa? I don't think I did.
Anyway this past sem was great, I got 3.6 for gpa. But my cumulative gpa is only 3.1 ^^ I finally got above 3! The past few sem my gpa is all just nice below 3.
Saddening for me.
I finally finished a book this holiday, its called "stealing faces". It quite a good book, it gives adrenalin rush to the reader. The story is about this murderer hunting for this lady who has been escaping for him.
Well, the final episode of boys over flowers just screened and I must say that they had a really short season 2, it was covered in one and a half episodes. It was a super short amnesia.
I am bored with staying home for this holidays. I have decided I should start going out shopping for my school reopen.
I definitely need at least 3 sets of formal clothes. One sneakers -my converse one, of course. And so many more!!!
You know you love me. XOXO kel.
11:20:00 PM;
* PROFILE
Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August
* LOVES
sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.
will add more links in the coming weeks.
* SPEAK
* ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
* RESOURCES
layout:
+
fonts:
+
brushes:
+
+
image:
+