<body> <body>


Wednesday, April 15, 2009
KL Trip!

WOOTS! It was a sudden decision that I would join my parents in their KL trip that it felt like a blink of an eye before I appeared in KL.

This trip is supposed to be free-and-easy, but man, we have been travelling all around KL till I think I am a little sick of buses! *PUKES*

Day 1 (12th April) : It was already WAY past midnight when we reach KL-LCCT (where-ever that is!) We ended up in TUNES hotel, quite a clean place for a cheap hotel. The cleaniest hotel that I have been to, at least for these past few days.

Day 2 (13th April) : We woke up early in the morning at about 5am plus, ate breakfast then rushed onto the bus to KL Sentral (Central - but they spelt it like Sentral, must be the malay word for Central?) HEHE. The best thing was it was so early in the morning - about 7 that we got on the bus, the bus totally belonged to US! It felt like a chartered bus to KL Sentral -WOOTS!

Then we went to change to another bus to Genting Highlands, and took a cable car to the top of Genting Highlands! The cable car ride was super long - the longest I rode, it took about 15 to 20 mins.
A warning to those who is scared of heights, DONT look down. :D
A common knowledge that everyone should know that its cold there. Anyways, my sister and I immediately headed to the shopping mall after checking-in to the super large room in first world hotel. More about that will come later.

I managed to grab a shirt for raymond, a purple-striped polo tee-shirt that raymond said he liked. Anyways, the hotel was super large -compared to TUNES where there was only one Queen-sized bed, First World had TWO Queen-sized beds. In a whole, I LOVED the First World Hotel room that we booked. ^^
It's the very hotel that I miss, to this very point of time.

Well, have to sleep, will continue with the updates when I get back to Singapore.

You know you love me. XOXO kel.

10:48:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +