<body> <body>


Tuesday, April 28, 2009
school's first week!

School just reopened, can you believe it - I am year 3 already!?! I cannot believe how fast two years have past.
Though they said this year would be stressful for us, become of our final year project. But I think I am still enjoying my days as a year 3. :D
I haven't been doing anything interesting these few days, but I must say out loud, I LOVE SHINee. They are so cute! I like ONEW and KEY the best. Both of them are cute in their own ways.
ONEW has this infectious smile that is super cute. And I feel that he love his teammates a lot, because he always likes to be brother brother with all of them. ONEW is so cute when he does stupid stuff, like turning around on the playground seat alone. SO CUTE.
KEY is so hot when he dances. I also love it when he compere events, he is so eloquent and he loves doing it! But he is so lovable when he wants to seek attention. He does EVERYTHING!

Enough about my SHINee. I hope the busy period of school will arrive soon. So I won't be SO BORED. I would be busy with my projects, and hanging out with my friends for project meeting. I think that's the one thing I will definitely miss when I graduate for poly.

Today when I was walking home from school, down the hill from my business school, I kept thinking in the near future -less than a year later - I won't be able to walk there anymore. Makes me feel so sad that I am getting my diploma soon. I haven't quite decided what I should be in the future. Or what I should do after my poly.

I only have one year to sort it all out!
Best of luck to me.
You know you love me XOXO kel.

8:45:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +