Saturday, May 23, 2009
Final Year Project!
As everyone knows this is my final year, we have our final year project! Because my course is media and communication, we have a campaign to support our cause or issue.
My friends and I have decided on cyber bullying. This is an issue that exists among the youths. Next week, we will be having our presentation, along with our WFM test. OMG, the stress!! Having presentation is already bad enough, with one test to top it up, it is really HELL!
But thinking on the bright side, after this week, life will be easier - I hope. ^^
I haven't been doing much though, I have been procrastinating. But I am quite lost at the same time. ^^
Well, I shall get started, go find my resume or something to do.
kel.
10:19:00 PM;
* PROFILE
Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August
* LOVES
sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.
will add more links in the coming weeks.
* SPEAK
* ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
* RESOURCES
layout:
+
fonts:
+
brushes:
+
+
image:
+