<body> <body>


Friday, May 29, 2009
Our FYP presentation!

The presentation didn't go too well like I expected. I believe that we could have done better.

One important reason is we didn't use presentation etiquette. Somehow, I don't think we thank them enough and that we didn't like repeat the question to show our understanding. SHOOTS. MAJOR major major mistake! :(

Everyone else felt we did okay, but I think this is one of the worst Q&A that I have done!!!

It is like what S says! They phrase their questions as comments, making it difficult to answer! Really, all the time we could answer it, but its just the questions are comments-like so we cannot rebuke them or else it will sound SO RUDE.

MAN! I wish time could turn back!

Kel


9:59:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +