<body> <body>


Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Shinee's new album - Romeo!

SHINee's new mini album!! It's called Romeo! It's a whole new different style compared to their old album! HEHE! I love my onew and key!

Anyway, besides the point, my team and I are doing a campaign about cyber bullying. Our pitch is this friday, and I really hope we will get the green light from our lecturers.

I get kind of jittery about this presentation. This time for Q & A it is going to be B, S, E and me! While A and C will be doing the presentation. Usually I am confident about it, but this time I am not so confident that I will be able to answer the questions!

I think I really need to study study study for this!! HAHA. I need to check for loopholes, or else I will get tongue-tied. Super duper nervous YO! This is for FYP!!

HEHE. Okays lah. I will try to do my best for the presentation. Will update soon! I wanted to talk about something, but I forgotten, so I will update again when I remember! ^^

You know you love me. XOXO Kel.

7:21:00 PM;

* PROFILE

Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August

* LOVES

sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.

will add more links in the coming weeks.


* SPEAK


* ARCHIVES

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009


* RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +