Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wish me luck!
Today I just had my test, I have to say that I didn't do too well. Not enough time, because I didn't have enough time to actually count the number of words I wrote and the boiler plate. Well, I did write the boiler plate, but the words were illegible. Really! If I were the lecturer who is reading my paper, I think she - (ms lum!) will be glad that the boiler plate is given. KEKE!
Anyway, S also has the same feeling as me, she is also feeling jittery about our presentation, the Q & A part. The questions will be totally unexpected I think! Hopefully its those that we can answer. And I hope the four of us will have equal time to answer the question. I hope we don't go snapping at any question given. Like the four of us answer at the same time.
I am really nervous about it. But I will be really happy when I am done with it! WISH ME LUCK GUYS! My first FYP presentation. And I will be wearing FULL formal suit. hehe. I might put up the pictures if I take any.
XOXO Nervous Kel
11:37:00 PM;
* PROFILE
Kel
SP Media Comm
18yrs old
25th August
* LOVES
sophie.
tuan jiaw.
yujia.
jeremy.
mag.
del.
wen.
drama addiction.
dance class.
will add more links in the coming weeks.
* SPEAK
* ARCHIVES
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
* RESOURCES
layout:
+
fonts:
+
brushes:
+
+
image:
+